Contact

Guest Protection Insurance and
100% Money-Back Guarantee
give back money

give back money

Book your reservations with the secure payment infrastructure of Awayzon.com and get benefit from the 100% Money-Back Guarantee in case of potential host issues.In Turkey, only Awayzon.com offers a 100% Money-Back Guarantee against potential host issues in vacation rental industry.

In Turkey, only Awayzon.com offers a 100% Money-Back Guarantee against potential host issues in vacation rental industry.

about us

Guest Protection Insurance

100% Money-Back Guarantee in case of Host Issues

We’ve been successfully and safely renting out houses, villas, and boats to thousands of guests since 2018. As one of Turkey’s fastest-growing tourism companies, we proudly boast hi-tech infrastructure that is globally competitive, and we work with 500+ villa rental agencies to guarantee guest satisfaction. Better still, our holiday consultants are on around the clock to offer you support at any hour of the day or night before and after you book your reservation. Book your reservation today with us, Awayzon.com – the best way to have a safe and comfortable holiday that literally feels like home!


100% Money-Back Guarantee in case of Host Issues
When you arrive the area of the villa or boat you have reserved for the vacation, if you cannot reach the host within 6 hours from the beginning of the reservation, or if the house or boat offered to you is different from the listing description (furniture and decoration changes are not covered), the entire amount you paid will be refunded to you. As Awayzon.com, our customer support helps guests by suggesting the options in the nearest region that are suitable for the guests, in order to ensure that guests can continue their vacation.

about us
%60

at Check-In


%40

system

Pay at Check-In

Pay at Check-In

We exclusively offer hosts a “Pay at Check-In” option. Through a system of money installments, it allows you to pay 40% of your total reservation amount via credit when you book your holiday on our website. You then pay the remaining 60% directly to host.


Hosts specify how they request the remaining 60% payment on the listing detail page. If you have any questions you can always call our customer support center at +90 (850) 241-0931

about us
about us

Up to 12 Installments on Credit Card

Up to 12 Installments on Credit Card

When renting a villa or boat, you can take advantage of easy monthly payments with credit card just like when booking a hotel!


When you reserve a property through Awayzon.com with Bonus, Maximum, World, Card Finans, Axess and Paraf credit cards, you can getbenefit from easy monthly payments over 3, 6 or 12 months


In monthly payments, the current interest rates will be applied by the banks. Awayzon.com doesn't earn a commission income from the additional differences applied in the monthly payment.

advertise-village

House & Villa

advertise-boat

Boat

List your property and start earning now

LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR FREE